Thursday 4 August 2011

Graduation!

Right I thought it was about time that wrote about Graduation, I think I have been in total denial about it ever happening. It totally didn't seem real, meeting Floella Benjamin (thank goodness I didn't realise who she was until after the ceremony!) was magical she just gives off such a warm and loving vibe. She spoke to each and every graduate and said different things to each of us, she told me that I was positively glowing and to promise to do my best to make the world a better place.


It was lovely to go and officially become a graduate, I now have earned a Bsc (hons) in Psychology! We were all very excited and wearing our posh stuff and silly gowns and hats (plus a weird blue hood that draped over your shoulders twas very odd), even our tutor had to wear a silly outfit (see piccy below)!

Me and Pang with our 3rd year tutor, Tim.

 Me and the girls, we all appeared to be looking in different cameras at the same time I don't think that there is a single shot with us all in where we are all looking into the same camera! hehe!

Another group shot with (from the left) Pang, Me, Laura, Zoe and Mary-Ann.

All of us doing the traditional throwing of the hats forgetting how far we could throw them and that they wouldn't be in shot, oops!
Me and Matt, and even in heels I barely reach his chin hehe!

There I believe I have done the whole degree thing better justice (to be honest it still doesn't feel real, I don't think it will until I get to October and I don't go back to Uni). It was a totally fantastic surreal day, we got on the train and then did the whole celebration and then got back on the train and went back to WWOOFing pretty much like nothing happened like, it was a dream, a really good one! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment